Friday, July 1, 2011

Kits by Ronda's Scrap Bits

This month I had the fabulous opportunity to review several kits by Ronda's Scrap Bits, one of this month's sponsors at RAK Scraps.  My Forever is a nice-sized kit that is soft and romantic but not too sappy, if you know what I mean. The pretty pink is complemented by dark turquoise blues and creams, so that you could use it for pages about that one true love, but also pages about friendship, little girls, or that favorite dress. It's very versatile for anything that just needs a classically pretty page!




This is a great time for "Twinkling Lights" from Ronda's Scrap Bits for me. Well, I pretty much love all things Christmas any time of year, but the fact that I am still scrapping Christmas pictures (um, that's Christmas 2007 - I'm a little behind!) has me really looking forward to "Christmas in July" in ScrapWorld!! Twinkling Lights is a cute Christmas mini-kit in non-traditional, but festive, Christmas colors. The hot pinks and purples in it made it perfect for scrapping some Christmas pictures of my girls, who are always "girly-girly" no matter the season. It's not a completely girly kit, though, as the greens and yellows would be great for any festivity. The elements are whimsical and a little bit Suess-like. If the hot weather in the Northern Hemisphere has you longing for some Christmas cheer, pick up this mini-kit and do a couple of pages out of season today!




Disclaimer:  I received free copies of these kits in exchange for the LOs and review.  No other compensation was given, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment