Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bouncing Beach Balls Freebie Papers

I have realized something about myself.  I love bright colors.  When I used to be a quieter, more reserved person, I liked pastels.  I hope that doesn't mean I'm too loud and obnoxious now, but I find that I just get bored if I scrap too long with light or neutral shades.  I have some nice family heritage books that I have been working on with vintage and sepia tones, but after a while I just have to throw some red in there.  I am drawn to the brightest kits in any scrap-booking shoppe.

My favorite kit and color palette from the Stuff to Scrap blog trains/road trips that I've been doing for the past year or so was the beautiful, bright Bouncing Beach Balls train from last June.  I could use those matching kits for all my summer photos!  So, of course, I had to try the color palette in my new toy, the Repper Pro software.

The blog train is a year old, but if you enjoyed the colors as much as I did, click on the image below to download a whole new set of papers on the Bouncing Beach Balls color palette.  If you didn't get a chance to collect that kit, you can still download my portion from the June 2011 blogpost.  And great minds must think alike, because just before I posted this, I saw that Adriana's Cafe is offering the kit that she expanded after the blog train last year, on sale this week, and her CT has posted a few freebies!

Here are the papers.  PU/S4H/S4O.


Happy Scrapping!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete